Rosicrucian Park, with its world-famous Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, is also home to the new Rosicrucian Labyrinth, Alchemy Exhibit, and Alchemy Garden, as well as the historic Rosicrucian Planetarium, Peace Garden, Rosicrucian Temple, and Research Library.
Rosicrucian Park is situated in an area that was once mostly orchards and farmland. Conceived in 1927 by H. Spencer Lewis, the Park now covers nearly an entire city block. Rosicrucian Park attracts thousands of visitors each year from all over the world. The Park offers a mysterious and beautiful combination of Egyptian and Moorish architecture set among native plants in an award winning water conservation landscape, lush rose gardens, statuary, and sparkling fountains. The peaceful environment, along with the spiritual essence of what Rosicrucian Park represents, creates a serene and harmonious ambiance sensed by its many visitors.